A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sorcerer

PostSubject: Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Do you think that Miki should take a full year off (except for shows and Japan Open)?
If she does, it will be about 17 months' blank till the next Grand Prix for her.
(Of course the possibility that she will join the team Japan at WTT in April is not zero ....)

Or should she compete at Nationals, 4CC, and Worlds?
She needs to podium at Nationals to go to Worlds, and at least 4th to go to 4CC.

Which is the better choice for Miki?
Please tell me your frank opinions.

To me it's a hard question, but I think she should be ready for Nats all the same.
Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill508
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 pm

If she rests up in Russia or Japan during the GP then I think she should do the Natls, 4CC and Worlds. (Oh man, I always assumed she would do Natls & Worlds.......Doesn't she automatically qualify for Worlds since she's the current World Champeon?). Anyway thats my 2 cents on it. Nice avatar Sorcerer..new??. Hope everyone keeps posting here even though Miki is skipping the GP. Korea got the 2018 Olys so Kanako aka Mini Mao is set for the Gold there Smile . Im going to miss our beautiful Miki this season but I suppose its best she take a break. Any news to report on Miki's current activities? The road to Sochi goes through Japan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tusjka

PostSubject: Re: Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Morozov says there's a little chance that Miki will compete at the Nationals.

As for me, I think she needs a rest after the hardest past season, I just want her to stay healthy. Going for Worlds without competing the whole season is not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mikiando.forum24.ru/
sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 am

Yes I difinitely wish her to stay healthy too.

But on the other hand, I wish her to fulfill everything she endevours to accomplish.
She did say on Mayak that (in principle) she wants to get one more quad ratified, that she will persue more world titles.
So, too long a rest may make her comeback somewhat difficult, no?

Evan is said to be suffering stiff muscles now after resuming his training for this season. He's been away for 15 months after the Olympics.

But we also have Dai, Nobu, or Stephane for examples of coming back after one year break, so yes it's not impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...   Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

Miki has been competing for such a long time now, and I think it wouldn't be all that bad if she took a whole year off. Miki needs to recharge her batteries for Sochi. cat I'm very excited she's going to Japan Open, though! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...   

Back to top Go down

Should she, or shouldn't she, that is the question...
Page 1 of 1