Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sorcerer

sorcerer

Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" Empty
PostSubject: Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Today I happened to find this on the web:
youtube.com/watch?v=SW84RnL54m8

This is Miki's very first public performance of "My Funny Valentine", AFAIK.

August 2005 at Skate Chautauqua, Jamestown, NY State.

I LOOOVE this!!
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Cool vid Sorcerer - Thanks. Miki back in 2005 and in the States as well. She's such a doll. Hope she skates in the Worlds and wins the Gold again. In fact I'd like to see Miki, Mao and Kanako at Worlds and all three on the podium (my dream for Sochi). Keep posting Sorcerer. We still want to know all of Miki's activities and your our main squeeze in Japan for YT and Japanese TV vids and information. The road to Sochi goes through Japan.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 am

I love this program. I love you I wish she had kept it, but Madama Butterfly was great, too. Very Happy Thank you for the video, sorcerer!
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 am

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
I love this program. I love you I wish she had kept it, but Madama Butterfly was great, too. Very Happy Thank you for the video, sorcerer!

Hey Fan#1 we missed you as I think its been awhile since we heard from you. Summer is a busy time I know but its nice to see you posting again.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Wilson's quotes   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Here's what David Wilson talks about Miki round this period:
http://www.aussieskates.com/wilson/web/news%20IFS.htm

Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 am

Interesting article from the past Sorcerer. Miki said she wanted to be different from the other skaters and she has suceeded beyond her wildest dreams. She's our Princess of the ice.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 pm

I think that Miki is much more mature now to really bring life to the elegance and depth of this song.

It doesn't have to be a competition program.
Miki's show number with such lyrics would VERY much move us for sure ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"   Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine" Empty

Back to top Go down

Miki's very first "My Funny Valentine"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miki Ando Fan Forum :: Figure skating :: Ice shows & Competitions-
Jump to: