Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Miki's recent trivialities

Go down 
+8
poloska
Bill508
whisper
MikiAndoFan#1
DragonPhoenix
mint
SmileFan
sorcerer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mallika

mallika

Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Miki & Sotaro   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Thanks for the article, Fan#1!
I think JT's articles are more rewarding than other Japanese newspapers'!

BTW, I found a photo of Miki & Sotaro.

Look at her sweet & gentle smile Very Happy
May R.I.P. Sotaro Like a Star @ heaven

Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 PK2010021402100057_size0
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 am

Thanks for the photo, malika!

Very Happy

I also saw a photo of Miki and Sotaro a few months ago, but I wasn't aware of the situation at the time. I've searched for it again, but I can't find it!

Razz
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Someone at Ballerina on Ice made this gorgeous avatar of Miki!

Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 Mikico10

I love you
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Someone at Ballerina on Ice made this gorgeous avatar of Miki!

Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 Mikico10

I love you

Miki looks like a pensive queen in the pic. Miki is BEAUTIFUL in every sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 am

Bill508 wrote:
Miki looks like a pensive queen in the pic. Miki is BEAUTIFUL in every sense of the word.

I love you

Silly me! The person who made the avatar is also a member of this forum!

Razz

Can't wait for Worlds!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mallika

mallika

PostSubject: Best Cleopatra Diva   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Sorry, this info is not so fresh..... but good news Wink

Nick Verreos, American fashion designer, said on his blog that Miki's costume at GPF is 'Best Cleopatra Diva' and definitely his favorite farao
http://nickverrreos.blogspot.com/2009/12/grand-prix-figure-skating-costumes-nick.html

He wrote;
Quote :
Miki Ando, finished the competition in 2nd place. But for me, she came in FIRST, when it came to style.
Her costume was very Nubian Princess if John Galliano had been commissioned to design it.
Turquoise blue, bejeweled neckline, gold and crystals galore. She even wore a headpiece worthy of Tutankhamun! It was definitely my favorite.
After seeing Miki Ando's costume, everything else was a yawn for me.

Even though he picked up incorrect photos (not GPF's pics but NHK Cup's), I don't care Rolling Eyes

Thanks Nick cheers
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks for sharing, malika! Nick has a very nice sense of style!

Cool
Back to top Go down
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 am

malika wrote:

Nick Verreos wrote;
Quote :
Miki Ando, finished the competition in 2nd place. But for me, she came in FIRST, when it came to style.

After seeing Miki Ando's costume, everything else was a yawn for me.

Thank you Malika !! I love Miki's costumes too, and often find myself yawning at many of the others LOL

Smile
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Ok... this is the most stupid article ever!

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100330-00000036-scn-spo

Someone at Ballerina on Ice kindly translated it.

Translation
"Chuo-Nippo of Korea has written an article claiming, 'Yuna was cursed by the coaches of Japanese skaters'. This was reported in Yahoo Sports China.

It seems Orser had always been telling Yuna, 'Never let your belongings out of sight. Be careful even with your hair'. What do his words mean?

According to the article, during Vancouver Olys, Morozov who coaches Miki Ando, appreared alongside the rink while Yuna was practicing, and had said something aloud. The article reported that 'Morozov was cursing Yuna to make mistakes'.

The article went on stating that 'Morozov is a well known chanter in the figure skating world', thus he is always whispering words during Miki's performances to send energy for her to get good results.

The article also noted that Tarasova who will be finished coaching Mao within the season, does the same as Morozov in cursing their skaters' rivals, and 'They do so by cursing other skaters' hair or things they like'. They claim that's why Orser told Yuna 'Never let your belongings out of sight'."
------

It's stupid and hilarious!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm

lol. That is super stupid. The Korean media are lossing it. Here's a Korean article about the JSF making a move to change the way scoring goes to give Mao an edge. Generally speaking, Mao and Miki need no "edge" as both CAN beat out YuNa in head to head competition when the skating stars are aligned.. Interesing article.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/03/31/2010033101062.html
Back to top Go down
Rezev

Rezev

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 am

Bill508 wrote:
lol. That is super stupid. The Korean media are lossing it. Here's a Korean article about the JSF making a move to change the way scoring goes to give Mao an edge. Generally speaking, Mao and Miki need no "edge" as both CAN beat out YuNa in head to head competition when the skating stars are aligned.. Interesing article.

Rolling Eyes ITA with you that Miki and Mao do not need no "edge." Remember back in 2007, Miki beat Yuna when they both skate the best SP at GP series. I don't know why Yuna got that big huge marks lately although her skating is not much change from the past Mad
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:38 am

Rezev wrote:
Bill508 wrote:

Rolling Eyes ITA with you that Miki and Mao do not need no "edge." Remember back in 2007, Miki beat Yuna when they both skate the best SP at GP series. I don't know why Yuna got that big huge marks lately although her skating is not much change from the past Mad

Yes I do remember Rezev. Sometimes I think the sports media "hype" of YuNa effects even the judges. Well, Mao just threw cold water on the YuNa myth by defeating her at worlds and Miki was close behind also. Rezev, Mao and Miki's greatest victories are ahead of them in the GPs and Sochi 2014. Team Japan reigns supreme.
Back to top Go down
mallika

mallika

PostSubject: Miki & Daisuke Takahashi Photo   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:29 am

My friend of Miki's Japanese BBS found this lovely photo: Miki & Daisuke Takahashi in Tokyo (They're staying in there for SOI Japan tour)
Miki was holding a Starbucks' cup (Tall size!) Wink

Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 O0365027410490738747

http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/20100410/21/sumihimawari/1f/8e/j/o0365027410490738747.jpg

Last edited by pikakii on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:01 am

Oh, pikakii! Can you post the photo again, please? I can't visualize it!

No
Back to top Go down
mallika

mallika

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 am

oh sorry, I try again....

Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 36346616986b9e2142f651e91a43ef08_view

Can you see it? Wink
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:28 am

pikakii wrote:
Can you see it? Wink

Yes, I can! Thank you so much!

cat

Miki looks so pretty! It's nice to see she's enjoying the off-season and drinking some coffee! Daisuke also looks nice! The make a gorgeous and stylish couple!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Rezev

Rezev

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:51 am

I'm so boring and decide to make this quick one for fun hehe...

Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 2dk0irl
Back to top Go down
mia

mia

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Wow Rezev! (nice to meet you!)
I love this photo so much!! maybe at golden gate bridge?
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

That's so cute, Rezev!

I love you
Back to top Go down
mallika

mallika

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Haha, Miki in San Francisco!!!!!! pirat
Thanks much, Rezev Very Happy You are ALWAYS great!
Back to top Go down
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm

pikakii wrote:
My friend of Miki's Japanese BBS found this lovely photo: Miki & Daisuke Takahashi in Tokyo (They're staying in there for SOI Japan tour)
Miki was holding a Starbucks' cup (Tall size!)

That's a great photo of Miki and Daisuke !! Love it !! As Fan#1 said, they look very stylish !!

Cool

Bill508 wrote:
Cool pic Pikakii. They make a cool looking couple. My mom always says a cup of coffee makes everything right. Im glad Miki is enjoying her time back in Japan.

Yes !!

Smile

Thank you Rezev, cute photo !!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Nice Rezev!! Miki and the golden gate: One national treasure and one national landmark. I like the symmetry.
Back to top Go down
Rezev

Rezev

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 am

Embarassed oh oh... You guys are so good. Everyone guess it right. It's golden bridge in SF. Next time, I should do something that is hard to guess Smile
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Miki back in Japan and off to Russia soon   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:01 am

According to the blog of a boutique in Nagoya called advance, Miki visited the store a few days ago (2 photos of her ... so cute) and said she will go to Russia in mid May.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:43 am

Thank you, sorcerer!

cat

Can you post the photos, please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki's recent trivialities   Miki's recent trivialities - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miki's recent trivialities
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next