Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sorcerer

sorcerer

Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009   Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:00 am

I went to the Dreams on Ice soiree show last Sunday, the last stage.

There were many great performances by Nana, Yukina, Akiko, Yukari, Fumie, Nobu, Verner, Lambiel, Savchenko/Szolkowy, Pechlat/Bourzat, and many others, all VERY impressive and entertaining.

And Miki skated last giving an "out-of-this-world"ish performance and before it came to its end I couldn't resist my trears coming out. She sort of looked God-guided and I imagine not only me but the whole house was deeply moved by her skating to Mozart's Requiem. We were really carried away.

I think Miki has made a personal breakthrough in skating.
I don't know if this gala number was only once for this night alone, or to be performed from time to time as an alternate to her other show number from "Bring in Da' Noise, Bring in Da' Funk".
This Requiem is no doubt for her late father.

I havn't seen the other number yet, but will see it on TV.
Probably the funky program you'll see on YouTube next week.
Back to top Go down
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009   Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:25 am

"out-of-this-world"ish performance

I haven't seen her Requiem yet, but I'm sure it is out of this world. Can't wait to see it !!! I saw her funky program on You Tube today, and although of course it's completely different music and type of program, it was also " out of this world " in it's own way.
Her steps are super fast and complicated and she looks very healthy and confident. And Miki is looking absolutely gorgeous as always. Smile
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009   Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Gosh! I'm so glad people enjoyed Miki's new exhibition and her Requiem program (people say it's her new SP Smile ) I'm so eager to see both programs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009   Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Requiem by Mozart, at DOI 2009
Page 1 of 1