A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickman1

PostSubject: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 pm

I have been crazy about Miki Ando since the first time I saw her.. Wow... if only she knew I exists ... she has captured my heart. How can i speak with her.. by email ? waiiting nervously..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm

nickman1 wrote:
I have been crazy about Miki Ando since the first time I saw her.. Wow... if only she knew I exists ... she has captured my heart. How can i speak with her.. by email ? waiiting nervously..

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickman1

PostSubject: is she single... not dating or have a boyfriend?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Yes.. I am serious... I would not be asking about her if i was not sincerely interested in knowing her.. talking to her by email.. can you help me talk with her by email? can you tell me if she is single? PLEASE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 pm

nickman1 wrote:
Yes.. I am serious... I would not be asking about her if i was not sincerely interested in knowing her.. talking to her by email.. can you help me talk with her by email? can you tell me if she is single? PLEASE

I'm sorry, but I don't know if she's single and I don't know how you can contact her.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   

Back to top Go down

Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1