A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Miki scheduled to appear on the Stars, Stripes & Skates show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sorcerer

PostSubject: Miki scheduled to appear on the Stars, Stripes & Skates show   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:43 pm

As is already known, Miki is scheduled to appear on the Stars, Stripes and Skates show the coming 26th.

http://www.starsstripesandskates.org

I was wondering since last year why she is invited to volunteer for this show, but now you can find an interview with Tara Modlin, the founder of the event, on the blog part of "Miki Ando & Fans"
http://miki-ando-and-fans.seesaa.net/article/127764529.html
and there you can read the reason Japanese skaters are among the headliners of the event primarily in memory of the tragic 9/11.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Miki scheduled to appear on the Stars, Stripes & Skates show   Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:04 am

Great article ! Thank you sorcerer. Smile

I love these quotes from Tara :

" IT IS ATHLETES LIKE MIKI ANDO WHO TRAVEL TO MANY COUNTRIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR BECAUSE OF COMPETITION THAT TEACH CHILDREN THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO LEARN ABOUT OTHER CULTURES AND TO EMBRACE DIFFERENT CULTURES AROUND THE WORLD.
WE THANK MIKI FOR HER TIME, HER SUPPORT, HER DEDICATION AND HER REACHING OUT TO HER FANS TO SUPPORT US AS WELL. "

" MIKI IS A TRUE HERO. SHE IS A HERO IN JAPAN, IN THE U.S. AND AROUND THE WORLD. THE HARD WORK, DEDICATION, AND COMMITMENT TO SPORT IS AN INCREDIBLE EXAMPLE TO YOUNG ASPIRING CHILDREN.
WE TEACH YOUNGSTERS THAT INDEED ANYONE CAN BE A HERO … BE IT A SKATER, FIREMEN, TEACHER, ETC. AS LONG AS YOU ARE DOING GOOD FOR YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR COUNTRY AND FOR THE WORLD. "

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miki scheduled to appear on the Stars, Stripes & Skates show   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:36 pm

DragonPhoenix wrote:
Great article ! Thank you sorcerer. Smile

I love these quotes from Tara :

" IT IS ATHLETES LIKE MIKI ANDO WHO TRAVEL TO MANY COUNTRIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR BECAUSE OF COMPETITION THAT TEACH CHILDREN THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO LEARN ABOUT OTHER CULTURES AND TO EMBRACE DIFFERENT CULTURES AROUND THE WORLD.
WE THANK MIKI FOR HER TIME, HER SUPPORT, HER DEDICATION AND HER REACHING OUT TO HER FANS TO SUPPORT US AS WELL. "

" MIKI IS A TRUE HERO. SHE IS A HERO IN JAPAN, IN THE U.S. AND AROUND THE WORLD. THE HARD WORK, DEDICATION, AND COMMITMENT TO SPORT IS AN INCREDIBLE EXAMPLE TO YOUNG ASPIRING CHILDREN.
WE TEACH YOUNGSTERS THAT INDEED ANYONE CAN BE A HERO … BE IT A SKATER, FIREMEN, TEACHER, ETC. AS LONG AS YOU ARE DOING GOOD FOR YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR COUNTRY AND FOR THE WORLD. "

Very Happy

Thank you for translating some excerts!

Smile

Miki is indeed the most wonderful person I know!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki scheduled to appear on the Stars, Stripes & Skates show   

Back to top Go down

Miki scheduled to appear on the Stars, Stripes & Skates show
Page 1 of 1