Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !! Empty
PostSubject: Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !!   Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

As has already been announced, Miki's LP music is Rome and Marco Polo.

And according to the following post, the character she will portray is Cleopatra !!

I found this post by Akira Andrea in the FSU forum

" Miki Ando who is the third place of 2009 Worlds declared that she becomes completely to Cleopatra in the free skating of this season. She said, “She has the forceful image ruling a country, has the strong feelings, too, as one woman before that and falls in love also. I wish I could express the outlook on life.” As for a point in common with Cleopatra, she made everybody laugh with saying "Will it be a black hair?". "

Miki is very exotic. I think it's a great choice. Miki Cleopatra !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !!   Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:12 pm

DragonPhoenix wrote:
As has already been announced, Miki's LP music is Rome and Marco Polo..... Miki Cleopatra !! Very Happy

The choerographer of her Cleopatra LP is written as Morozov AND Lee Liang (if the spelling is right) on this page.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gp2009/pc/player/ANDO.html
Back to top Go down
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !!   Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 am

Interesting ! Thanks for the link, and it has a cool Miki photo by the way, I like the nails Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !!   Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:48 pm

sorcerer wrote:
The choerographer of her Cleopatra LP is written as Morozov AND Lee Liang (if the spelling is right) on this page.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gp2009/pc/player/ANDO.html

It was a typo mistake of tv-asahi.
The program is choreographed by Lee Ann Miller & Morozov, presumably Lee Ann to be the one laying out the basics, IMO.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091021&content_id=7514792&vkey=ice_news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !!   Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Miki's Long Program this season will be Cleopatra !!
Page 1 of 1