Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)

Go down 
+5
Miki The Ice Siren
minusch
tusjka
Bill508
sorcerer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sorcerer

sorcerer

Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) Empty
PostSubject: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Well I was wrong in speculating and now
MIKI is BACK in JAPAN !!

Come to think of it, she did allude some kind of this move after her arrival at the Euros.

Maybe Morozov still hasn't obtained a permanent rink for his non-Russian students ? ....
and maybe that's what made Miki tweet her mind introspectively, twice even...?

Yeah life is hard, and even more so if my guess is really true.
But please take this lightly, my guess is often wrong, LOL.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:22 pm

sorcerer wrote:
Maybe Morozov still hasn't obtained a permanent rink for his non-Russian students ? ....

He does seem to have established some part of his future in Daugavpils:
http://www.gorod.lv/novosti/123310-buduschee_u_gorodskogo_figurnogo_kataniya_est

"Nikolai Morozova International Figure Skating Center." !!
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 pm

sorcerer wrote:
sorcerer wrote:

He does seem to have established some part of his future in Daugavpils:
http://www.gorod.lv/novosti/123310-buduschee_u_gorodskogo_figurnogo_kataniya_est

"Nikolai Morozova International Figure Skating Center." !!

This could be Miki's home away from home for training. I think Nikolai may marry Miki eventually and she may be come a coach at his rink someday. Is it possible?
Back to top Go down
tusjka

tusjka

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:16 am

Morozov's main training base is in Novogorsk (near Moscow), he will spend some time in Daugavpils but the permanent rink is in Russia.
Back to top Go down
http://mikiando.forum24.ru/
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 am

Oh man, I forgot Daugavils is in Latvia. I was thinking it was Russia. Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
minusch

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Bill508 wrote:
This could be Miki's home away from home for training. I think Nikolai may marry Miki eventually and she may be come a coach at his rink someday. Is it possible?
From what I've heard and saw, she is together with Javier pirat
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

minusch wrote:
Bill508 wrote:
From what I've heard and saw, she is together with Javier pirat

Javier of Spain. The luckiest man in the world if so. Good for Miki.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Don't worry she becomes best friends with every boy she trains with, Taka, Daichan, Nubu, Dice, Florent, Javier, so on. Very Happy
F'rinstance she's still intimate with Dai we all know but they are all like siblings.
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 pm

sorcerer wrote:
Don't worry she becomes best friends with every boy she trains with, Taka, Daichan, Nubu, Dice, Florent, Javier, so on. Very Happy
F'rinstance she's still intimate with Dai we all know but they are all like siblings.

OK, got it. Thanks for the insight.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 pm

I think you all know thru Twitter, today Miki is again back in Japan from Novogorsk.

She uploaded a snapshot of herself with Javier and Abzul by her both sides in a car to the airport, presumably taken before leaving Moscow.

She says she had a hard and sad 3 to 4 days.
I don't know why, but Miki is all right now, she says so herself !! cat

Relax, enjoy your life, and at Worlds soon just GO, MIKI !!
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 am

Thanks for the update. Keep us informed of all Miki goings on in Japan on and off the ice. I wonder why Miki was sad. Its not a good thing. Im glad she says she's feeling better. We want a happy Miki as she goes from victory to victory on the ice. After Worlds she can rest up, maybe take a vacation. I hope she rests rather then do to much of the the Cheese fest circuit like Prince Hotels. Im guessing the skaters rely on the money they get from the shows to help finance their competitions. Soon we hope to see Miki centered on the podium with her sisters Mao and Kanako on each side enjoying the adulation that comes with being the greatest lady skaters in the world. (YuNa not with standing).
Back to top Go down
Miki The Ice Siren

Miki The Ice Siren

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 am

Only 10 days before the World tournament!! I'm happy Miki get better now. She may begin competing in the best conditions.
GO my Siren!! I love you
Back to top Go down
tusjka

tusjka

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:53 am

What a terrible disaster in Japan! My dear Japanese friends, I hope you're all right. We pray for you and your families.
Back to top Go down
http://mikiando.forum24.ru/
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 am

Miki tweeted that she is fine.

All my prayers are with the Japanese people.

Hoping for the safety and health of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:26 am

DragonPhoenix wrote:
Miki tweeted that she is fine.

All my prayers are with the Japanese people.

Hoping for the safety and health of everyone.

Hope Sorcerer, Sky and the other Japanese forum members are well. Thank God Miki is OK. Shizuka of Sendai, which was devastated, tweeted she & her family are OK. Praying Mao, Kanako & the rest of Team Japan are OK as well. Thoughts & prayers are with the nation of japan.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 am

Thank you folks, I'm okay and Tokyo is mostly okay too.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims in the northern region of Japan.
Back to top Go down
Miki The Ice Siren

Miki The Ice Siren

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Sorcerer is in good health =)
thank you for reassuring everyone about Tokyo dear!
I also hope the death toll will not be too heavy.

I'm worried because of the central nuclear at fukushima.

The United Nations has informed the Japanese authorities that 68 international teams of search and rescue over 45 countries were on alert ready to respond.

Google has introduced this morning a database, available in English and Japanese to locate family and friends in Japan. It also allows victims to report and to be located. The name of the database is
"Person Finder: 2011 Japan Earthquake"

Circulate information please for victims
Back to top Go down
SmileFan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the terrible tsunami and earthquakes... So tragic! I'm so relieved to hear that you are fine, sorcerer!
Hope the rest of are Japanese members are okay, too! If you see this, please just let us know that you are! I'm so worried...

I'm happy that Miki is doing fine! The ISU have stated that Worlds will go as planned. I really hope that most of the skaters will compete!
Back to top Go down
https://mikiando.darkbb.com
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 am

According to this article, Miki will move to NewYork anytime soon to keep on practicing for the Worlds that may be held somewhere outside Japan.

http://www.ufa.kp.ru/daily/25650.5/814942/

I think this was needed for Morozov to regather Amodio and Fernandez.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks for the article, sorcerer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 am

sorcerer wrote:
According to this article, Miki will move to NewYork anytime soon to keep on practicing for the Worlds that may be held somewhere outside Japan.

Thats great. Miki is always welcome in the USA. We love her here. We're all glued to the TV watching the tragedy in Japan and praying for you all.
Back to top Go down
obriens13

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 am

What a Face

sorcerer wrote:

What a Face
Back to top Go down
obriens13

PostSubject: Miki catch Yu Na, you can do it   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:16 am

sorcerer wrote:
Thank you folks, I'm okay and Tokyo is mostly okay too.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims in the northern region of Japan.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)   Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miki back in Japan (not near Moscow)
Page 1 of 1