Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickman1

Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her? Empty
PostSubject: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 pm

I have been crazy about Miki Ando since the first time I saw her.. Wow... if only she knew I exists ... she has captured my heart. How can i speak with her.. by email ? waiiting nervously..
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm

nickman1 wrote:
I have been crazy about Miki Ando since the first time I saw her.. Wow... if only she knew I exists ... she has captured my heart. How can i speak with her.. by email ? waiiting nervously..

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
nickman1

PostSubject: is she single... not dating or have a boyfriend?   Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Yes.. I am serious... I would not be asking about her if i was not sincerely interested in knowing her.. talking to her by email.. can you help me talk with her by email? can you tell me if she is single? PLEASE
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 pm

nickman1 wrote:
Yes.. I am serious... I would not be asking about her if i was not sincerely interested in knowing her.. talking to her by email.. can you help me talk with her by email? can you tell me if she is single? PLEASE

I'm sorry, but I don't know if she's single and I don't know how you can contact her.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?   Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Miki Ando single ?? how can I meet her?
Page 1 of 1