Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Cup of China

Go down 
+4
DragonPhoenix
Bill508
MikiAndoFan#1
sorcerer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tusjka

tusjka

Cup of China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 am

Johnny Weir has just wished good luck to our girl!
Quote :
Wishing all my babies luck in China! Allez Fabik et Natha! Allez Brian! Davai Miki-chan!

"Davai Miki" means "Go Miki!" in Russian
Back to top Go down
http://mikiando.forum24.ru/
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:25 am

Thank you for all the great info everyone !!

My wife was reading twitter and she showed me the following tweet from Johnny Weir, he is wishing his
favorites, including Miki, all the best in Cup of China.

Here's what he wrote :

"Wishing all my babies luck in China! Allez Fabik et Natha!
Allez Brian! Davai Miki-chan! "

Go Miki !!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:32 am

Thanks for the Johnny quotes !

According to a poster at FSU, Miki's 3Lo was <(UR), got -0.64 GOE for the 2A. FSSP lv4, Slst and Ccosp lv2, Lsp lv1.

The poster also quotes Miki's press conference in English "3lz3lo was landed and I'm very happy with it, but the judges downgraded it so I'm disappointed. I may change this short program because I feel very tired after it. The Lsp was level 1 and footwork was level 2, I know why these level(s) are low (these are) because I was really tired."

I'm quite sure that Miki means she'll make changes TO the current cool SP program, not changing it to another. She's still learning English, you know. Smile

Anyway, it was a VERY good performance, only lacked flow in the footwork section, and one rotation each in the spins built in the combo.

A bit "darn!" but we have the Free Skate !!!!! Go! Miki !!!
Back to top Go down
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:35 am

Ha ha, looks like tusjka and I were posting the same info at the same time.

Great minds think alike.

Go Miki !!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 am

I just checked it out on You Tube and Miki looked more beautiful then ever. I think she gets younger every year Very Happy Love that black outfit. Our girl done good & it ain't over yet. Thks for all the info guys.
Back to top Go down
Emik134

Emik134

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 pm

YES!!! Miki won Cup of China! cheers

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:

tusjka wrote:
Morozov says it's going to be a very difficult program for Miki, she has never done this before but that's her own decision.

Was Nikolai talking about the SP or LP?

He was talking about her LP on Russian language))

Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Emik134 wrote:
YES!!! Miki won Cup of China! cheers

cheers

Yay! I think her performance at Japan Open was much better, but what a great way to start her season!

I love you
Back to top Go down
SmileFan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks to everyone for posting updates and results. Congratulations Miki! I'm so proud and happy. I'm also very happy for Akiko.

Since I'm travelling now, I haven't had the oppurtunity to watch any of the performances from this competition, so I can't really comment on anything yet. I'm looking forward to seeing them a lot. Also the EX. Do you think Miki will keep "why do people fall..." for competitions? It's a beautiful program!
Back to top Go down
https://mikiando.darkbb.com
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes !!! Congratulations to our Miki-chan !!!

A bit of luck there was for sure, but more than anything Miki's everyday diligence is in the backstage of this worthy result.

And she found where to improve through this competition, and that's the biggest prize from this victory.

Aim higher, don't look back, Miki!!

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Yay! I think her performance at Japan Open was much better, but what a great way to start her season!

I thought so too, but there must be enormous pressure in official ISU events that stiffens her a little. Miki will work on that, I hope and am sure.

ETA: Her LP costume is modified from the JO!! Somewhat shorter and less ornaments !
Back to top Go down
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 pm

MIKI WON !!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rezev

Rezev

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Congratulations Miki! I hope to see her win the GPF this season cheers cheers cheers cheers Here is the photo of her FS.

Cup of China - Page 2 157drna
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Victory is sweet! Gold. Yeah peeps, our ice goddess Miki did it again. Sleep in tomorrow Miki, you so deserve it. Miki will be Queen of Cups when she takes the gold in Russia. My week always goes well after a Miki win. cheers
Back to top Go down
tusjka

tusjka

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Congratulations to Miki and all her fans!
Cup of China - Page 2 Dddd_d12
Back to top Go down
http://mikiando.forum24.ru/
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

tusjka wrote:
Congratulations to Miki and all her fans!
Cup of China - Page 2 Dddd_d12

cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Nice Pic; Love a happy Miki with her bear.
Back to top Go down
Rezev

Rezev

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Miki and Taka

Cup of China - Page 2 Szeu5t
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 am

Very cool pic Rezev. Our Miki adorned with her medal of gold, gifts from adoring fans and a bouquet of flowers. I like the black costume with the necklace. I love seeing her so happy. Onward to Russia and even greater glory.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:53 pm

The followings weren't what I found myself, but still...

Cute feet!
http://yfrog.com/14fgnxj

and beautiful pics at Getty's.
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/106621768/Getty-Images-Sport
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/106621782/Getty-Images-Sport

I'm worried about Miki reported in the news as saying she can shed some more weight for bigger jumps.

WHAAAT ! She's already VERY slender ! Don't lose stamina by overdoing such weight-control...PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
DragonPhoenix

DragonPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:57 pm

sorcerer wrote:

and beautiful pics at Getty's.
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/106621768/Getty-Images-Sport
http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/detail/106621782/Getty-Images-Sport

I'm worried about Miki reported in the news as saying she can shed some more weight for bigger jumps.

WHAAAT ! She's already VERY slender ! Don't lose stamina by overdoing such weight-control...PLEASE!

Same feeling, hope she doesn't overdo the weight control.

Those photos of Miki from Getty's are beautiful !! Thank you for the links.

Bill508 wrote:
Nice Pic; Love a happy Miki with her bear.

Love that photo with Miki and her bear too !!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Nice pics Sorcerer. WE got beauty in motion happening here. Good avatars except for the watermark. Whose the lucky guy with the big feet? Miki's foot looks so small in that pic. Wonder if Miki's feet are insured for millions. Agree with you & Dragon P that Miki's just the right size IMHO. Don't gain and don't lose weight. Why mess with success? Slender skaters like Miki look more elegant on the ice I think. Rachel Flatt of the USA (IMHO) doesn't look so great on the ice cuz she's a bit heavy; Emily Hughes had the same thing going on. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Hilarious captions added to the K&C photos:

http://www.universalsports.com/photos/galleryid=500041.html#kiss+breakdown+cup+china

Miki is no exception, LOLOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 pm

LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 am

sorcerer wrote:
Hilarious captions added to the K&C photos:

http://www.universalsports.com/photos/galleryid=500041.html#kiss+breakdown+cup+china

Miki is no exception, LOLOLOLOL.

Loved it!
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

CoC Gala Miki, a version with less sound delay to the video.

Add "http://www."

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12690798
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks Sorcerer. It was spectacular!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cup of China
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2