Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+15
mafiafran
mia
Rezev
Bill508
rie@examinee
mallika
MikiAndoFan#1
poloska
infinitii
DragonPhoenix
ana
whisper
sorcerer
mint
SmileFan
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miki The Ice Siren

Miki The Ice Siren

Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:21 am

Bill508 wrote:
Hey Anthony. Cool to have yet another guy (male) on the forum. I see Miki the ice siren calls you to eh? We all cherish Miki here on this forum. Like you, Miki is my #1 fav followed by Mao and Kanako (Mini Mao). My loyalty is always with Tean Japan on the ice.

Hi Bill508!
Yes Japan has a very good team at figure skating, I aslo heard about Kanako Murakami she will probably become a great champion.

Hahahah!! Yep Miki the ice siren calls me every time i watch her programs i can hear her voice.
So like a sailor I'm getting closer and I just break my boat against the rocks. Just to hear a bit more this voice affraid affraid Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skatewear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:19 am

Hello everyone,my name is Orson Paige and i have just join this community.Hope,with your experience i can get Knowledgeable and informative resources.

Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:06 am

Hello Skatewear !
I'm not admin here but Welcome !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miki Ando Fan Forum :: Figure skating :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: