Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
minusch

Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) Empty
PostSubject: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:40 am

Hi!

Today I bumped into Miki Ando at the European Championships in Bern. She came to the practice rink to watch the ladies (Carolina Kostner, Valentina Marchei and Elena Gedenvanishvili) practicing. To my surprise nobody recognized her (or at least didn't react) when she entered the tent, walked by in front of all,and finally took a seat among the spectators. After the practice all people left, and my friend and me waited till Miki and her companion (probably Javier Fernandez) came across and I asked her "Are you Miki Ando?" She said "yes" Smile I asked her to take a picture. She told me that she is here for practising, as her coach is here as well, pointing to Nikolai Morozov.
It was nice to meet her and I was very lucky. See the pictures

Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) Mikibern

Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) Mikibern2

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 am

Lucky indeed!!. Thats winning the lottery type luck. Sorcerer said she was in Switzerland and you found the treasure minusch. Those pics are awesome. Miki's so stylish. Very cool outfit. So beautiful. She is a queen. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 am

Thank you munisch for posting!!

Yes from watching others we all learn a lot, so it must be a rich experience for Miki to be at Euros!
Besides, Bern is such a beautiful city!
Back to top Go down
tusjka

tusjka

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 pm

WOW! Thanks for posting this! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mikiando.forum24.ru/
minusch

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

I was lucky indeed. Actually i crossed her twice. Some minutes before, while the mens short program was still running, I was on my way to the practice hall, and behind the audience seats in the corridor, there was a woman, talking on the phone who walked by. I turned my head and was thinking "from where I do know this face"? Smile I couldn't believe that it was her, here in Bern, alone walking around in the hall. My friend googled on his iphone, if there is a message that she's in switzerland, but we didn't find any message like that. So later when she came to the practice rink, we thought we will ask her. That's what we did. Smile
I actually just saw, that Sarah Meier won the European Championships , with her last performance ever in a competition. I can't believe it either. It's well deserved!
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:57 pm

OMG. You were alone in the hallway with MIki with no one else present? Just you and her? Thats a once in a lifetime situation for a Miki fan. I can't even imagine that. Did you pinch yourself to see if you were dreaming? You hit the jackpot minusch.
Back to top Go down
tusjka

tusjka

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 am

two pictures of Miki and Nikolai taken by Yelena (Elle)
http://pics.qip.ru/2045suU.jpg
http://pics.qip.ru/2045suZ.jpg
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Thank you tusjka for sharing! cheers

Your friend works for "Elle" magazine?
Back to top Go down
tusjka

tusjka

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 pm

sorcerer,
no, that's her nickname in livejournal (Elle-velle)
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 pm

These unposed pics of Miki rock. I love the second pic. The curious beauty. Unposed, candid, close up and natural. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)   Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miki in Switzerland (at the European Championships)
Page 1 of 1