Miki Ando Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for Miki Ando fans all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

A benefit show in Fukuoka

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sorcerer

sorcerer

A benefit show in Fukuoka Empty
PostSubject: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 am

Miki, along with skaters like Nanri, Nakaniwa, Mura, Fujisawa, organized on their own a charity show in Fukuoka yesterday, and they skated to raise donations.

Miki, in her white costume, preformed to a hit tune "We are all under the same sky" by Ayaka, Miki's close friend.

A very short clip of Miki was shown on TV-Asahi in a news show, but I missed it.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Admin
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh, Miki skated to an Ayaka song again! *.* I love Ayaka. Can't wait to see the clip!
Back to top Go down
Miki The Ice Siren

Miki The Ice Siren

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 am

Glad to hear she is doing her best to make himself useful. Bravo Miki and everyone!
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:24 am

We could expect no less from our beautiful ice queen. Miki is a wonderful person. I bet our girls on Team Japan will put on many benefit shows in the months to come.
Back to top Go down
SmileFan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Wonderful news! I'm so proud... I think it's great that famous people use their popularity to do meaningful things like this.

I have always loved that Ayaka song. It's beautiful and perfect for time like this. Hope a video of that perfomance pops up on youtube...
Back to top Go down
https://mikiando.darkbb.com
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:16 pm

SmileFan wrote:
.... Hope a video of that perfomance pops up on youtube...
Here you are (Add the necessary to the front):
youtube.com/watch?v=L5P3PMnWfQU

This is not TV-Asahi but Fuji-TV sports news show.
Miki has a black ribbon on her arm.

According to a fan who went there, she skated her solo to "Why People ..." and then the first half of Ayaka she performed solo and the second half of that song the other skaters joined and that was kind of a finale.

ETA:
The choreo for the Ayaka song is said to have been done by Kenji Miyamoto !!
Back to top Go down
sorcerer

sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 pm

This is what seems to be the official full clip of the Ayaka number, the first half performed solo by Miki, the latter half by all-cast.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FSFbenefitshowmovie

It's an official channel of someone probably in the Fukuoka Skating Federation, and tweeted by HaileyIMG and Miki herself.
Back to top Go down
Miki The Ice Siren

Miki The Ice Siren

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Thanks to share!!! Miki is incredibly beautiful with that white dress. There are even very young skaters, can be future stars! I hope this show has collecting a lot of donations. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Admin
Bill508

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 am

Blown away as always when Miki skates!! Beauty in motion. Miki is a great role model for those kids. Hopefully future Team Japan members among them. The news from Japan just gets worse with each passing day as to radiation leakage; thank God Miki & Team Japan are safe and sound. Thanks Sorcerer and stay safe yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A benefit show in Fukuoka   A benefit show in Fukuoka Empty

Back to top Go down

A benefit show in Fukuoka
Page 1 of 1